Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

NEW NOKIA X1-01 BLACK X1 DUAL SIM GSM UNLOCKED SIM FREE TORCH RADIO LONG BUNDLE -

I m just selling to market my product as I opened a new shop, I guaranteeing no one else can sell in this price. I can post on byers cost 5. Style meets utility in the Nokia X1-01 cell phone, a Dual-SIM phone with 1 year warranty card. Featuring a 1.8-inch LCD display, this Nokia X series lets you view text and images clearly. For music enthusiasts, this Dual-SIM mobile phone comes with a music player and an onboard FM radio to enjoy your favorite tunes. With predictive text input support on the Nokia X1-01 cell phone, You can compose messages in just a few keystrokes. This Nokia X series supports memory expansion up to 16 GB to store your favorite music tracks, photos and videos. The built-in Li-ion battery of this Dual-SIM mobile phone offers 13 hours of talktime on full charge. Contact : 07440397719

0 comments:

Post a Comment