Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

iPhone 4 with rear LED Apple logo -

I am selling an Apple iPhone 4 in excellent condition. It has been well looked after and I have now decided to sell it to buy an iPhone 4S or an iPhone 5. It is currently running on iOS 5.1.1 and is jailbroken with many awesome tweaks or it can be updated to the latest iOS 6. Its a 32GB, white, unlocked to all networks and has always had a front and back screen protector and many different bumpers on therefore not a single scratch or around the aluminium bezel along the sides. Condition is excellent it is near enough brand new. You may have noticed in the pictures, I have fitted an LED panel underneath the back cover which looks excellent brilliant and really is eye-catching. It switches on when the processor is running and turns off 20 seconds later when the processor has turned off again. This panel took me an hour to fit and am willing to sell with the phone if I get asking price. It comes with the usual box and all accessories. I am asking for 320 or near offer. If you have any questions please do give me a call. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment